White Knight Fluid Handling Systems
White Knight Teflon bellows chemical pumps are the most innovative in the industry providing maximum performance at a competitive price. All White Knight chemical pumps are constructed from 100% PTFE and PFA for highest purity applications.
Leading Edge Performance Benefits:
- Bellows design and special PneumaticLogic® shuttle control provide nearly pulse-free operation without surge suppression (as low as ±1.5 psi pulsation).
- Large volume/stroke inherent in bellows design increases useful life over typical diaphragm style.
- The PneumaticLogic® shuttle control also provides full deadhead pump operation with automatic re-starts.
- X-Series and Renaissance pumps are capable of pumping liquids at a varying or constant temperature up to 100º Celsius.
- AT Series pumps are capable of pumping liquids at a varying or constant temperature up to 210º Celsius.
X 100, 40 lpm
X 50, 20 lpm
AT 300, 110 lpm
AT 100, 40 lpm
AT 50, 20 lpm
Renaissance PL 60, 60 lpm (18 GPM)
- No metal parts
- No O-rings
- No lubrication in air shuttle mechanisms
- No preventive maintenance required during the warranty period
- Warranted for one year from install, 18 months from purchase, with no cycle count or time limits
- Class-100 cleanroom assembled, tested, and packaged
- Unique construction never requires re-tightening of sealing surfaces
- Available with any size or style of liquid connection—avoids the use of NPT threads
- Field changeable liquid connectors
- End-user rebuildable/repairable
- Available in either internal shuttle or external shuttle configurations
- Patented Pneumatic Logic® forces reciprocating portions of the pump to decelerate just before each shift, greatly reducing liquid pulsation and pump vibration
- Pneumatic Logic® design allows for pumping against any amount of back pressure, up to dead head. Upon back pressure reduction, the pump automatically re-starts
- Available with optional leak detection
- Available with electronic controls and/or monitoring
- Available with optional pulsation damper (surge suppressor) to further reduce pulsation
The Best Warranty In The Industry:
- X-Series pumps are warranted for 1 year from install, 18 months from purchase
- AT-Series pumps warranted for 1 year from install, 18 months from purchase
- Renaissance PL60 pumps are warranted for a full 2 years from install or 30 months from purchase
- There are no operating time or cycle count limits on these warranties
The Company and its licensors. All rights reserved. All trademarks and brands are property of their respective owners.
Website by BizAtomic